Skyrim quest bug: "The Cursed Tribe", Chief Yamarz attacks me, cannot kill him his health regens!!?

so i stumbled upon the camp for this quest and after killing a few of the orcs in there I went into the big house and Chief Yamarz started attacking me, and as i am a level 100 archer I started peppering him with arrows until his health went down to nothing (took ages?!) as soon as that happened he instantly had... show more so i stumbled upon the camp for this quest and after killing a few of the orcs in there I went into the big house and Chief Yamarz started attacking me, and as i am a level 100 archer I started peppering him with arrows until his health went down to nothing (took ages?!) as soon as that happened he instantly had full health and started attacking me again, this happened 3 times before I exited the game and reloaded my last save, as soon as I entered the area again he attacked me and the same issue occured...any ideas?! I even tried using the console command "kill" after selecting him and it just simply lowered his health to nothing and then it popped right back to full...im really baffled here?!

PLEASE HELP!

stats:

im a level 34 breton
archery: level 100
sneak: level 84