Preferably guys only: Do I sound like a girl you would date?

I have dirty blonde to light brown hair that's shoulder length and eyes that change from any shade of green to any shade of blue. I'm 5' 7" and I act rather crazy around my friends but I don't talk at all around people I don't know. I play softball, basketball, soccer and I run on the track team. I'm the most athletic and tomboy-ish girl in my school. I'm rather outgoing and loud yet I never talk during class (which is quite an accomplishment for me). Also, I take advanced classes for math and english. As an eighth grader, I take freshman math and english. My friends call me the life of the team and a goof. I dont hesitate to express my opinion either.

I definitely would. You're just a few inches shorter than me and only a year younger. You sound rather beautiful from your description.

I also am really quiet if I don't know people, but I joke around and talk tons when I'm with friends. You seem funny and rather smart!

I usually like athletic girls, as I play basketball and I used to play soccer and baseball. I'm really more of a musician now, though.

Anyways, you certainly sound like a girl I would date! :)

I would most likely date you in a second you sound like a great person (I'm also in Eight Grade) You sound exactly like a girl I would date :) I like people that stand up for themselves and I also like loud people and smart people. I am Very Loud in class so I guess you beat me there.

Answer Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjBO_...

I would love to get a response from a girl around my age.

100% would date you. You sound just like the girl I like in ny question would you answer pleaseeeee

• If I was a couple of years younger maybe.

Yes :) SOunds good to me XD

Source(s): I'm a guy lol