Boys: I have a couple questions?

1. What do you like most in a girl?

2. Athletic girls or non-athletic?

3. Do you like loud and obnoxious girls or quiet and shy girls better?

Favorite Answer

It depends on what I want the girl for. If it is for a long term relationship (which I will assume is your meaning), I would have to say personality. We have to be compatible. We have to share the same basics views of how things should be. Plus I need to feel special/important and by that I mean that I need a boost to my ego every once in awhile. -As for athletic vs. non-athletic, for me it is somewhere in the middle. I don't need or want her to be a physical fitness guru, but I don't want her to be some extremely over weight person either. Again if she has a great personality then our interests in activities will be the same. - As for loud obnoxious vs shy quiet I would say shy and quiet. But prefer neither. I would like someone who is confident and more of an extrovert, but doesn't have to be over bearing.

1) I like the ability to forgive and to show her tender heart. I like girls that are willing to trust me.

2)To me, it doesn't really matter if the girl plays a sport or not. As long as she has some activity I can go to and be able to spend time with her so I don't always have to think of a cool, fun date.

3) I prefer shy girls because they are usually more innocent. It makes me want to learn more about them and get a feel for their true personality. But they can't be too quiet... then it just makes it awkward to talk.

Source(s): Me.

1. personality in a girl is key , Im really attracted to blue eyes and blond hair but if someone without those characteristics have a nice personality I would go for that girl instead

2. athletic girls because there bodies tend to be in better shape, but I also like a girl with curves , like thick or phat lol, so both works

3. shy girls are better but I wouldnt want them to be shy around me, like I need them to open up and get comfortable so when we talk its not just 1 word answers

1. Smart, good sense of humour and fun to be around

2. Both. Does not matter to me which one

3. Quiet and shy girls.

1. I like girls that are sweet, fun to be with, good sense of humor, aren't trashy and slutty, they can be themselves around me, and tell me anything, but will be there for me if I need them.

2. I like both. Athletic girls are a plus, but nonathletic girls are ok, too.

3. Shy, and quiet. But I love it when they are outgoing. :)

Source(s): me