Are psychics real or is it just a scam?

Are psychics.really real or is it just a scam?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its a scam, its always a scam. The spiritual path leads nowhere and is full of those interested in your back side. They either are taking from your wallet or trying to stick something in your bum bum.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I feel that the ones that ask you for money in return for a psychic reading are scamming you, but I am sure that there are people hidden away around the world that have some strong ability that don't parade it around the streets. I feel that it's ignorant to think that all are scams and all are real. None of us know what is at the end of our universe so who are we to tell you if psychics are real or not.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Scam

• Scam.

Source(s): Lottery Rollovers exist.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It's funny. I once saw someone advocate that psychics were real on Yahoo! Answers. I then proceeded to check their profile and found out they were psychics who charged $30 or so dollars for a few minutes on the phone.

• 8 years ago

There is nothing to suggest that they are remotely real.

I would say some of them truly believe they are, so not all a scam exactly...

• 5 years ago

Believe they are real. They gather underground in secret places to determine some big events they fear against their kind. They are also in charge of changes for this great democratic country. 911 was disregarded to happen due to the evil people infiltrated in the system so they died for good. When some events are so hard to change they just move away from that path. In other words some events must happen for good of humanity.

• Corey
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Mostly a scam, but also some are delusional. Read about the Forer effect.

• 8 years ago

Some are sincere, but most are scamming.

The sincere ones are deluding themselves as well as their clients. It isn't malicious.

The scammers are con artists out to take as much of their clients' money as they can get away with. They are evil.

• 8 years ago

Scam.

You know how i know? Because i don't know, and you do not possess mental powers that i do not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.