phatlayces05 asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

basketball: What's you opinion of Christina Hendricks (link inside)?

Just some eye candy before the big game tonight

Guys, be honest... U would enjoy using them tig ol bitties for fapping*

http://www.esquire.com/women/women-issue/christina...

Bonus question- Which Heat player needs to step up their game tonight?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Christina she is freaking hot dude & I do not mind of having a kid with her.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm 21 and the familiar public could assume somebody my age to %. Megan Fox yet, i don't discover her nor do i locate tattoos eye-catching on a girl. Christina Hendricks had she'd been around interior the 50's and 60's could have been seen skinny. For some reason epidermis and bone frames, pretend tatas, pretend tans, pretend bums, pretend hair coloring,and pretend eye contacts look prevalent with my era. I even nevertheless am going against the grain and picking Christina. She has the physique of a actual lady to me and made her thank you to popularity the previous vogue way attempting confusing and dealing for it. If I have been a 13 or 15 365 days previous little teenie bopper i could in all probability %. Megan. i locate honest epidermis eye-catching too, yet another rarirty thinking white females with honest epidermis are forced by employing todays media that tanning is organic. i assume I basically discover redheaded, honest skinned, voluptous females eye-catching. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.