In harvest moon animal parade how do you become hero farmer?

Hi I'm trying to finish the last and FINAL bell BUT I can't get the FRICKIN hero tittle to summon the harvest king -.- I know in the fall season the blue mist flower helps a lot but I was wondering if you can plant it every season and if you can't what other things can you plant in Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Please help me

Best Answer

Blue Mist Flower is a Fall only crop.

Lettuce or Strawberry are best for Spring.

Tea Leaves or Honeydew are the best crops for Summer.

In Winter Snowdrop Flowers or Buckwheat are best.

Make sure to fill your field with crops and plant more as soon as you harvest. Keep doing that all season long. Adding fertilizer to improve the soil quality is also a good idea.

This website helped me A LOT, when playing Animal Parade.

http://www.fogu.com/hm/animal_parade/

The way I got to be a hero was to save all of my seasons crops in storage, then sell them next season with my other crops.

• Julie

yes, but you have to ring the bell before the end of the season though. Like, for example, if you rang the bell at the 20th, you can go up the mountain and summon the harvest king since you still have the hero rank.