? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Should I go see Men In Black 3 or Snow White and the Huntsman?

I want to go to the movies but I can decide out of these 2? Which one is better???

Men in Black 3.

Snow White and the Huntsman was a very dull movie

fairly it relies upon on what you like. Watch each trailer, and study the flicks, and decide from there. adult adult males in Black 3 is an sci-fi action comedy, the place as Snow White and the Huntsman is a depressing fantasy epic. in case you have seen MIB and MIB 2 then you definately could see adult adult males in Black 3, yet whilst the Snow White trailers and classified ads activity you, check out that action picture. Snow White does have Kristen Stewart, yet redeems itself with the spectacular Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. MIB 3 has a much better Rotten Tomatoes score, yet critics are not consistently suitable. many human beings have been happy with the two movies. i'm seeing SWATH this weekend, yet interior the top you need to have seen attempting.

Men in Black 3. I went to go see Snow White and it wasn't all that great. Kristen Stewart is a good actress for Twilight but thats about it because she really shows no emotion! Snow White was kind of boring. MIB3 was hilarious!

Source(s): saw both

Men In Black 3 snow white was lame !!

Men In Black! I watched Snow White and I just... wasn't impressed.

• Mogsy

Personally I want to see Snow White... as I am interested in how they will adapt it. Men in Black is a totally different genre - personal taste really

Men in Black 3 - silly but watchable

I haven't seen Snow White (it's not out in my country yet for another fortnight...)

I'm just a little nervous about Twilight girl in it.... I don't love or hate her but the ones that rocket to fame make me nervous...

• XIII

Juding from this question I can assume that you haven't seen the other MiB films, because then it would be no question that you would watch MiB 3. So then obviously you should watch Show White, because watching the third movie in a trilogy first is messed up.

MIB3

MIB 3...