Adding a second deep cycle battery for car audio system to existing stock battery?

Hi, I am setting up my new stereo system and need to add a second battery in my accessory battery tray in my 2008 GMC Sierra. My stock battery was just recently replaced, so I dont want to replace the primary battery with an AGM and add a deep cycle AGM battery. My only option is to go with a spiral cell battery... show more Hi, I am setting up my new stereo system and need to add a second battery in my accessory battery tray in my 2008 GMC Sierra. My stock battery was just recently replaced, so I dont want to replace the primary battery with an AGM and add a deep cycle AGM battery. My only option is to go with a spiral cell battery like an Optima Yellow Top, correct? I know there are better batteries out there for the money AGM wise that perform much much better. I was originally wanting to add a Stinger 1500D battery, but its an AGM battery.

My new stereo system build includes FOUR Sundown Audio SA-8 V.2 SPL custom built subs in a ported box under my 3" raised seats tuned to 31hz with Focal Components all around. But to the important part that retains to the question...

I will be running an Audiopipe 30001D 3000-3100 wrms @ 1 ohm and an Audiopipe 600.4. So I will be running roughly 3700wrms. I am also purchasing a Mechman 270a alternator from my car audio dealer. Hopefully this alternator will give me enough amps for my 3700 watts.

So... Can anyone recommend a spiral cell battery that is better than an Optima Yellow Top? I need a pretty powerful battery to hold to my amperage draw I will be pulling.

Thanks!
Update: Dragon Breath - The Audiopipe 30001D IS 1 ohm stable. Look it up. The 30001D is two 1500D's internally strapped together. The 1500D's are one ohm stable as their raiting is 1500 wrms @ 1 ohm 750wrms @ 2 ohm Copied and pasted straight from Audiopipe.com AP-30001D Channels 1 Ch Class D Power (P.M.P.O)... show more Dragon Breath - The Audiopipe 30001D IS 1 ohm stable. Look it up.

The 30001D is two 1500D's internally strapped together. The 1500D's are one ohm stable as their raiting is
1500 wrms @ 1 ohm
750wrms @ 2 ohm

Copied and pasted straight from Audiopipe.com

AP-30001D
Channels 1 Ch Class D
Power (P.M.P.O) 3000 Watts
Power (R.M.S) 3000W x 1 @ 2 Ohm
1800W x 1 @ 4 Ohm
1500W x 2 @ 1 Ohm
950W x 2 @ 2 Ohm
600W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

Read the directions or go to their website. Im looking at the instructions right here and it says the same thing. So sorry, but yes, this amp is one ohm stable. A very versatile amplifier. I can get 3000 wrms out of 1 or 2 ohms. Its great.