Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Snow White&The Huntsman:Team William or Team Huntsman?

To those of you who watched snow white and the huntsman, which team?

TEAM WILLIAM or TEAM HUNSTMAN?

just curious(:

• Hannah
    Favorite Answer

I feel like I didn't really get to know either of the characters well enough to make a good decision. I can't say I like one more than the other.

TEAM HUNTSMAN..because he interacted more with SW,saved her life multiple times and I felt like prince william wanted to save her because she's the princess,they were friends and it felt like he was already assured that he's the one SW will be marrying after the battle.. Eric,the huntsman really drank himself before he confessed his love for SW and never left her dead body while all the people along with Prince William and his father were outside being sad and all..

plus the way the prince kissed her felt like he stole a kiss from a dead princess.. no one even told him a story about a magic kiss and he never even confess his love for her..

Huntsman hands down

team huntsman - william was cute but I always looooved chris hemsworth

TEAM EDWARD!