Do bronies associate sex with their drawings?

My brother is a brony and he draws disturbing images of ponies performing sexual acts.

Another brony told me this isn't part of their rules and is frowned upon, is this true?

I'm pretty sure they didn't lick each other out on My Little Pony..

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

Like downpour said it is looked badly in the brony community. but sadly a few people do stuff like what your saying but it happens. o and sounds like your brother is a clopper it is a word we use for someone that does stuff like that.....many bronies dislike how cloppers make the group look as a whole and in some cases like mine i don't even count them as follow bronies. so yes the other brony is right a brony is just someone that likes the show it has nothing to do with....cloppers.

Source(s): Brony that likes the show and most of the fanbase and no more.

There are a few messed up bronies that do that, but most of us bronies hate the people who make pony porn. It's just sick!

I AM A PROUD BRONY AND DRAWING PONIES DOING SEXUAL THINGS IS FROWNED UPON

im a 16 year old brony who draws alooooot of mlp fim pics and please dont think all BRONIES DRAW SEXUAL STUFF CAUSE WE DONT thanks

Source(s): brony/pony grimmdark hero