UK Big Brother 2012 and more celebrity guests?

Big Brother task producer hints at more celebrity guests

Big Brother 2012′s senior task producer Ben Riley has revealed that there may be be more celebrity guests in the new series.

Last year, Baywatch star Pamela Anderson featured in a task which saw her choose three housemates to win immunity from the first eviction, while How Clean Is Your House? host Kim Woodburn oversaw a cleaning task.

Several other famous faces were also paraded through the house when the world premiere of horror movie Paranormal Activity 3 took place outside as part of a product placement deal.

Speaking about his plans for this summer’s run, Riley suggested there would be more of the same, saying: “It is gonna be another fun-packed, incredibly busy task year. I know all the fans really loved having Pamela Anderson in the house, almost as much as I did.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb13/news/0602/big-brother-...

Do you think a Celebrity going into the BB house as a guest is a great idea or do you think ‘no contact with the outside world’ rule should stay?

If you think its a great idea which Celebrity would you like to see go into the BB house as a guest?

@Nasty Bit of Work: OMG what is your problem?? Why are you obsessed with using loads of your Yahoo accounts after Ive blocked you for being rude? If you dont like what I write or my questions then why answer?? My question wasnt what you thought of my question it was about BB or cant you understand the question?? LOL

I know your other accounts are @Chuckles Orlathyme and @justesti and you have many more which you use those accounts so you can vote for your answers when they go to vote so your answers win best answers all the time and you get more points! Me and some others have noticed that you always get 1 vote more then others & when another person gets another vote, guess what??? You get 2 votes more! SAD!!!

Why are you so bitter because I blocked you?? Is it because you like to bully others and that you want to upset them?? Well your not upsetting me I just think your sad and I have no time for time wasters with no manners! So why dont you go away and stop bothering others who wan

@Nasty bit of work: Wonder how long it will take you before you get my question deleted and my other questions that you have answered? TROLL

I new that was your new account but I waited until you started again before I blocked you and guess what it didnt take long before you did start again!

Oh and your username suits you as you are a nasty bit of work

Favorite Answer

Like to see someone go in.

Maybe, Alan Carr he's so funny

Jeremy Kyle just to sort them out in some task, though not a fan of him, but can you imagine their faces getting grilled by him.

Keith Lemon, he could do some damage lol.

• gata

i'm so finding forward to it :D I watched and channel 4 all of the time and become humming while it got here returned!!! right this is what i found! Stars jointly with Natalie Cassidy, Kirk Norcross and Denise Welsh are rumoured to be spending weeks cooped up interior the Elstree compound for the 2d CBB sequence on Channel 5. the home is meant to be comfortable and wintry dream like, matching the climate this 365 days haha :D satisfied New 365 days to you besides mght, have a gr8 2012 ;)

It is good when a celeb goes in but Riley was wrong when he said all the fans liked it when Pamela Anderson went in - I didn't!! Don't like her. Would loved to see someone like Miranda Hart - she would really liven things up as she is so funny.