What would be your dream family?

What would be your perfect family? Include names of course! Include what they would be like and look like etc and what jobs they would have ages etc. Add pictures if you want, what your dream pets and house would be etc :) Mine Would be- Mam and Dad- shelley marie 37 id be a teacher and arron mark 42 who... show more What would be your perfect family?
Include names of course! Include what they would be like and look like etc and what jobs they would have ages etc. Add pictures if you want, what your dream pets and house would be etc :)

Mine Would be-
Mam and Dad- shelley marie 37 id be a teacher and arron mark 42 who would be a chef and own his own restaurant
Daughter 1- Grace “gracie” Marie 19, loves fashion and really girly :) wants to be a fashion designer, long blond curls, blue eyes.
Son 1- Jack Mark, 17 likes football, blue eyes brown hair,
Daughter 2/3- Hailey Rose and Olivia Mae, twins, one has blond hair and the other brown, green eyes, 11 years old,
Son 2- Benjamin Isaac. 7 years old, sporty loves cars
Four dogs-
Female husky- Alaska
Male Jack Russel- Chase
Male Border Collie- Fenton
Female Minature Poodle- Pearl
Two Cats-
Persian Female- PopTart
American Short Hair- Nyan
Two Mice- cheddar and tiny both male
Two Rabbits both female and white- blossom and snowdrop
Feale hamster- Peanut
And a female parrot- Melody.
I'd love to live in a cottage style house in a village but a near to a town, which would have five bedrooms :)
11 answers 11