Cultures Poll: Do you like well-liked popular names or unique names?

2) would you ever name your children after someone in the family or yourself

3) what are favorite names, boy or girl?

Best Answer

i like some popular names but i prefer unique names - my name is kelsey ray & where im from it is rare for a guy to be called kelsey (i was named after kelsey grammer) & i have only ever known one other person with the name kelsey (it was a girl from high school & she is now my beautiful wife - we both have kinda different first names though (me being kelsey ray & her being just kelsie so it isn't too hard to explain to new people) it kinda gets boring when everyone i meet is a john or a paul - i am friends with: 4 daniels 2 dales 5 connors but only one me :) unique names are great (although peaches geldolf calling her kid rubbish was quite a fail) i have twins & i called them alabama & jesse - i don't really know if they are unique names (probably not lol) :)

Source(s): great question :)

It depends. I totally hate names that have funky spelling and/or hard to pronounce and it is tough to go through life with names like those.

I like names that have meaning and/or honor other family members. My daughter's middle name is after her grandmother.

My daughter's name is Kimberly Teresa. If I had a son his name would have been Liam Joseph and Joseph is my husband's first name.

I hated my name growing up - my parents did not put much thought into it. I was named Robert and I am a GIRL not a BOY and I was tormented by it. At the age of 46 I changed both my first and middle names to something that I loved and had great meaning and it was the best thing I did for myself.

I like unique names!!

I wouldnt name them after anyone I know.

There are too many names that I like

• .

I like the unique names but there are a few poplar ones I like.

Yes, I would probably after my mother.

• Erika

Hong Kong is a factor of China, yet they have a distinctive historic previous interior the previous a hundred years. they have somebody coverage to working government. additionally, countless city in China isn't decrease priced in the present day, properly developed already.