What state in the US has the largest Muslim population?

TSK responded: 'If you asked the same question about JEWS, would that question be acceptable? I think NOT !!! Like it matters, if people are legal or maybe US born or naturalized citizens?

No threat to you?' ~ Why do some people try to make something of this question that is not there! The US government publishes statistics on percent of Blacks, Hispanics, Native American, etc. some people aren't capable of contributing anything of value to a conversation so they just try to throw sh*t at the person asking the question.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Los Angeles Metropolitan city including nearby suburbs and Orange

county has the highest population of Muslims from all over the world.

It is spread in highest square mile area than any city of USA.

New York city inlcuding its suburbs has second highest number of Muslims from all Muslim countries.

Metropolitan city of Chicago including all its suburbs has the third

highest population of Muslims from all Muslim countries. .

Dearborn has more Arabic speaking families than any other city of USA. There are no significant number of non-Arabic speaking Muslims in Dearborn

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Salam i think of the state in united states of america which has the main important Muslim inhabitants is California through fact its climate is extra effectual than yet another states,there are various threat for jobs and countless good universities maximum of Muslims from center east international locations,Pakistan,Malaysia,Indonesia,Be... ,Brunei Darussalam and Phillippines stay there

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Good one, Dragon. But it can't be MASSachusetts; that's obviously the home to a lot of Catholics.

But seriously, I'd guess Michigan in percentage terms and probably California in absolute numbers because California is SO AWESOMELY HUGE in every statistical way (including our state government's bankruptcy).

• 9 years ago

Michigan?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Either Meccachusetts or Koransas, surely

• 9 years ago

California. -Gabby

• Chris
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Which state is Baghdad in ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.