Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 9 years ago

Where can I get a Henna tattoo in Kansas City, KS?

1.) Where in Kansas City, Kansas can I get a henna tattoo that isn't too expensive?

2.) I would like to get henna tattoo of like a feather on my wrist, are henna artist able to do that?

Favorite Answer

Go to YELP or Craigslist and read reviews or post on their message boards there from your city.

What about henna temporary tattoos? Henna is a brown to reddish brown dye made from a plant. It is approved only for use on the hair, not the skin. If it is black, or any other color besides brown or reddish brown, it contains other ingredients. It also may contain other ingredients to make the stain darker, make the skin absorb the color more easily, or make the stain last longer. Paraphenylenediamine, or PPD is sometimes added to black henna tattoos and that using them is not safe. Allergic reactions usually begin within two to 10 days following application. One bad reaction can lead to sensitivities to other products such as hair dye, sunblock and some types of clothing dyes. Oftentimes, it's using the product a second or third time

Could these ingredients hurt you? It depends. Individuals are different and may be sensitive to different things. If you don't know what the ingredients are, it's impossible to tell what they might do if you put them on your skin.

• mizer

Henna Tattoo Feather

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): henna tattoo kansas city ks: https://biturl.im/IKW0S
  • ?

Missouri! Kansas sucks!