Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

ive heard talk about a Hangover Part 3 if its happening what would it be about?

i mean everyone besides alan is married and chow was arrested in Part 2 i figure maybe teddy could be getting married and they lose alan or something but that just sounds retarded any ideas??????

• ?
    Favorite Answer

In May 2011, director Todd Phillips said that "there already are plans for a third film but no script or start date". About the possibility of a Hangover Part III, Phillips stated, "If we were to do a third one, if the audience, if the desire was there, I think we have a very clear idea where that would head. It's certainly not in the same template that you've seen these movies. The third would be very much a finale and an ending. The most I could say about it, what's in my head, and I haven't discussed it with these actors, is that it is not following that template but very much a new idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover_Part_II#...

• Cody

It would probably be just like the second one, which was just like the first one, only in an even BIGGER city!