Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

ive heard talk about a Hangover Part 3 if its happening what would it be about?

i mean everyone besides alan is married and chow was arrested in Part 2 i figure maybe teddy could be getting married and they lose alan or something but that just sounds retarded any ideas??????

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In May 2011, director Todd Phillips said that "there already are plans for a third film but no script or start date". About the possibility of a Hangover Part III, Phillips stated, "If we were to do a third one, if the audience, if the desire was there, I think we have a very clear idea where that would head. It's certainly not in the same template that you've seen these movies. The third would be very much a finale and an ending. The most I could say about it, what's in my head, and I haven't discussed it with these actors, is that it is not following that template but very much a new idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover_Part_II#...

• Cody
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It would probably be just like the second one, which was just like the first one, only in an even BIGGER city!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.