Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Have you ever watched a scary movie then were scared to go to sleep ?

I'm scared to sleep after watching a crazy scary movie:(

It was about this crazy women who took every kids last baby tooth then killed them.

Even though I'm about to be 18 I still have a baby tooth, and the dentist said there is no adult tooth under so I'll always have it, now i'm scared the crazy old lady is gonna kill me for my tooth =(

I hate that scary *****!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably have to watch Icarly before I can go to sleeep Ahaha. I'm not even kidding.

Best Answer

Lol so abou an evil tooth fairy? That sounds terrifying :p

I love scary movies although i couldnt sleep after watching fourth kind ..and when i watched a scary movie with my 18 year old cousin we had to watch spongebob before we could actually go to sleep lol

Scary movies don't really have much of an effect on me , actually some of them are so cheesy with the sound effects and extreme story lines i actually laugh .... but then again there is Always one which is a little sick and extreme , but it doesn't really disturb me ...its just a movie , that's all

*aww honey , you could always snuggle up to me if you got scared watching one , i bet you would feel safe with your naughty piggy lol* :)))

I've definitely seen that movie that you are talking about. I was afraid to go to sleep after watching The Devil Inside. If I heard any type of noise I would just freak out.

Haha I watched Ghost Adventures for the first time and then I can hardly sleep. The disembodied voices keep ringing inside my ear.

I just watched Saw 5, and I don't know why, but those movies scare the sh*t out of me.

I'm in the same boat

• Jacob

Yes all the time when i watch ghost shows. I tend to leave my tv on after that lol

• toby

that lady in the movie only kills you if the tooth falls out consider yourself lucky, you are the chosen one, the one she cannot kill.

• Zareen

yea i have watched once......and for 3-4 hrs..i didnt not get sleep at all....after that i decided not to see scary movies at night..!!

No, scary movies don't effect me that way....I think they're funny.

(and it shouldn't be a problem for you....you have your man to snuggle with)

lemme check the closet. *gets drag in the darkness and door closes*