Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does childhood leukemia point more towards intelligent design or evolution? How?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Solly, but I gotta go with "Desiree". "Intelligent (sic) Design" is a totally bogus concept.

Leukemia is a medical disease and I do believe it has a hereditary component, which would make it an evolutionary thing.

Blessings on your Journey!

• zi_xin
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Evolution. The reason cancer arises is because cells mutate. Mutation is the very factor that allows evolution to work. If we are, in fact, designed, the designers are definitely not intelligent because they did a horrible job.

• 9 years ago

It is an evil. So it doesn't point anywhere. It is NOT the way things should be, evolution or intelligent design notwithstanding.

• 5 years ago

do you understand the thank you to cook dinner? bear with me, i'm somewhat answering... you start up from seed, whether plant or animal. as quickly as that seed sprouts, into it is going countless supplies to effectively mature, at which component that is harvested. The grains, end result, animal products are then processed (in different words shrink, floor, squeezed or whichever). those processed factors are intently measured and mixed mutually, then placed into and perfect receptacle. final yet no longer least, the completed project is cooked... The bits grow to be an entire cake. At no unmarried component replaced into any of this technique an twist of fate. The seed replaced into grown on purpose, the fruit picked, the milk and eggs amassed. the combination replaced into useful. The oven did no longer turn itself on. The earth as defined in Genesis replaced into bare. vegetation, animal... all have been jumbled mutually on the perfect time; some first, some later, and a few continuously. I think of God did desire a definite volume of randomness obtainable, by way of fact the worldwide (his 'cake') might substitute because it went via that is technique of turning into habitable for people. We take place to require an somewhat very particular set of parameters throughout which to exist. hundreds of thousands of years of vegetation, ocean algae and and so on. gave us the fantastic combination to respire. A cake takes between a million/2 to a million hour to make, based. The bible says that to God 1000 years is as an afternoon. the worldwide and each thing in that could be a reasonably great 'cake', so it took a collectively as to cook dinner up. You seem to think of you're an twist of fate, from what i will tell. Peace. EDIT: For H@z@r@h; I checked you published sites and that i could say some thing. there's a declare on the 'answering christianity one that's a lie. That lie is: "The Bible in Leviticus 20:21 enables persons to marry their babies." What Leviticus 20:21 somewhat says is {If a guy takes his brothers' spouse that is an unclean project. He has uncovered his brothers nakedness. They would be childless.} i'm so appalled somebody might attempt to perpetuate such a disgusting lie that i will proceed to peruse the region to locate others. you're welcome to touch me and debate them, in case you care to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

To me it makes any theological conclusion about the existence of God also to make GOD as defective/imperfect/non-chalent/ or malevolent.

As far as evolution is considered, we just didn't evolve protection against a combination of molecules, harmful in some life-forms. Yipee.

• 9 years ago

It is part of the error that DNA makes in reproducing itself. And it is common enough, as are all cancers. And some cancers are caused by viruses.......If god is kind, wunnerful, all forgiving, loving, all powerful, what a sick sob to have created this disease, and viruses ..... and parasites that can live in the human eye (google river blindness).

Life just is. And it is full of errors, because life forms are complicated, and the replication of it makes mistakes. As well, bacteria and viruses have learned to live in bodies of people and animals, as parasites. They take. They give nothing back.

Happily, there just ain't no sky pixie.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nothing points towards intelligent design; it's completely bogus.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I know the answer though am wasted and couldn't muster the energy to form a coherent thought right now.

• 9 years ago

It's God's way of removing non believers and sinners for the child's sin or the parents.

Source(s): my pastor
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is a biological disease. Not any more. No less.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.