Timmy asked in HealthOptical · 9 years ago

Why are my eyes staying red?

When I woke up Tuesday me eyes were red. But I'm not sick, I feel amazing! So I waited until today(Friday) to get some eye drops cause I thought they'd be clear by now. I've used eye drops but there still red! Why? Is it pink eye?

Favorite Answer

What kind of drops are you using? If its Visine or Murine those can actually make it worse. Try a lubricating drop like Genteal. Even the store brand Genteal is good. You could also try an allergy drop even though your eyes don't itch it could still be allergies. I use Naphcon A. It's over the counter and works great for my red eyes.

Source(s): 6 yrs ophthalmology
  • Erika

I smoke weed and whilst i first began i thoyght my eys might get pink however no longer each and every one will get pink eyes and so much folks.dont get prime their first time so dont fear and if yo u do get prime or pink eyes simply fall asleep or conceal your eyes along with your hair if you'll be able to and convey a drink to get the odor.off your breath and should you dont get prime take a look at once more the moment or 3rd time you normaly get prime