Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is she annoyed by me?

So, I'm a girl and I used to like her. Me and her made out once at the movies a lot and after that she's been ignoring me. A week ago I got over her since the mixed signals and stuff. Do when I'd see her in the hall she ignores me but before she would say hi or walk with me. Since school ended on fb I told her imma miss you and good luck in Highschool and stuff and she said ditto man :3 and I thought that was a good opportunity to talk to her. Now she is just replying to me like kcool and stuff. I mean I feel like I'm annoying her or something idk help? Btw she knew I liked her, and she is lesbian too so it's not that

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

If you have been trying to talk to her a lot and keep sending her messages then that could make her a little annoyed, give her some time. If she doesn't start talking to you after a little while then she might not like you very much. Try making her jealous by talking to other girls in front of her.

Source(s): Lots of experience
  • 9 years ago

i think theres either three possibilities;

1. youre annoying her

2. shes confused about herself and what happened between the two of you. you guys are what? like 14?

3. or she doesnt like you "like that" is trying to avoid you so she doesnt have to tell you

Source(s): common sense
  • 9 years ago

Yes, she is annoyed by you, she just letting you down easy, she's being nice, move on already!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.