Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what do i have? what could i have?

ok so, i started to expirienced pain everytime i pee, by the end when i only have a little, starts to hurt and i feel like i have no control over my vagina muscle. also, i notice i am bleeding too. is not enough to be considered menstruation blood, is not even enough to notice it in a path, but i know cuz a little coes out when i pee and wipe, nd i feel like it smells a little, not strongly but i think a little. last time i had my period was a week ago, and last time i was sexually active was 3 days ago, after a long time of abstinence.......what could possibly be? what should i do? i can't afford to go to a doctor since all i have is $300, so all help is appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a bladder infection. But u must get anti biotics. I didn't know I had one until it turned into a kidney infection and I became very ill. U can usually go to a family planning clinic. At no cost.