Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pregnant or no any hopes please answer?

Ok my last period was april 15th. My hubby and I are trying but I am irregular, I been feeling sick and boobs are huge, very tired ...I took 10 hpt and all neg but 1positive today. But the line was very very faint, and I looked again and it didn't disappear so pregnant or no? Am I testing to early?

Favorite Answer

Ur Pregnant!

Congratulations!!

:)

Source(s): My Knowlegde

Its hard to say if you took it too early since your period is irregular. Its rare to get a false positive, unless you did not read the results in the time frame specified. It would be more rare to get 2 false positive results. A lot of tests give a time frame and to discard after. I would take another test in the morning just to be sure. Good Luck to you.

• ?

If you are irregular it can be VERY difficult to determine when is the right time to test. It is highly unusual to get a false positive... though not impossible... it did happen to me once. I would talk to your doctor and get a blood test.. that way you will know for sure. Good luck :)

If you have a positive pregnancy test than yes you are

if you would feel better about your answer, take another one and make sure its the first urine of the day

or go to the doctors and make them do a blood test, that's the most accurate form of testing for pregnancy

You can get false negitives all the time but its very rare to get a false positive!! Take 2 more withen the next couple days and use first morning urine its the best!!!

Source(s): 20 weeks pregnant with a baby boy!!

CONGRATS! ! it seems to me u guys are lucky bt jus in case take one more to be sure ....good luck

sounds to me like you are pregnant!!!!!!