Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I print wirelessly with my laptop?

My laptop is an Acer Aspire One laptop with Windows 7 Starter.The printer is a Brother MFC-J435W,and it is supposed to have Wi-Fi,but for some reason I can't figure out how to print wirelessly with it.Do any of you know how to do it??Any help would be appreciated.Best answer gets the points.

Update:

No,the laptop doesn't have a disc slot.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You have to synchronise the printer to your modem so that your laptop and printer are on the same network. Usually done via the disc given with the Printer

• 9 years ago

Does your Acer Aspire One have a disc slot? When I set up my Wi-Fi printer I had to install a disc first, if it doesn't have a disc slot you might be able to look up something to download on the printers website. I hope this was helpful.

• sosguy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You may be able to copy the contents (setup) of the disc to a USB flash drive. Run the setup from the flash drive.

• 9 years ago

apparently printers that you can print wirelessly need to be connected to the wifi box in order to print from your laptop wirelessly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.