How do I print wirelessly with my laptop?

My laptop is an Acer Aspire One laptop with Windows 7 Starter.The printer is a Brother MFC-J435W,and it is supposed to have Wi-Fi,but for some reason I can't figure out how to print wirelessly with it.Do any of you know how to do it??Any help would be appreciated.Best answer gets the points.

No,the laptop doesn't have a disc slot.

Favorite Answer

You have to synchronise the printer to your modem so that your laptop and printer are on the same network. Usually done via the disc given with the Printer

Does your Acer Aspire One have a disc slot? When I set up my Wi-Fi printer I had to install a disc first, if it doesn't have a disc slot you might be able to look up something to download on the printers website. I hope this was helpful.

• sosguy

You may be able to copy the contents (setup) of the disc to a USB flash drive. Run the setup from the flash drive.

apparently printers that you can print wirelessly need to be connected to the wifi box in order to print from your laptop wirelessly