Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Trying to come up with a name for my business, can you help me?

I'm just getting started and working on opening a baby shower favors business, run out of my home. Currently I am making paper baby booties, but also want to do diaper cakes, possibly candy and other things. I'm trying to come up with a cute name, can you help me? This is what I have so far: Bootiefull Creations! What do you guys think? I will also accept any advice or tips that you want to share. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

the one you came up with is linda cool.

other suggestions:

Baby Sake

Baby Shower Favors & Flavors

Baby Born Creations

Fee-tus

I love the name u have it is really cute :D

i would keep the name you came up with, first it's yours and creative, and 2nd its kinda funny.