Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will a girl always like you..?

Will a girl always have some type of feelings toward that person she liked, even if she doesnt like him now.. like say in the future when they dont talk to each other anymore, will she still think about that guy? Me and this girl dont like each other anymore.. but I want to know if she still thinks about me, she sometimes looks at me. lol. So help please, and thank you

• ?
    Favorite Answer

We will think about them for awhile but the feelings fade away when a new guy comes into our lives.

Well, it depends on the relationship/friendship she had with the guy. I use to like plenty of guys and vice versa. But feeling change and I really don't like them anymore. Sometimes I look at a few guys I use to like and wonder what they are up too or why did I like them, but that's about it. However, there is this one guy that I still think about.I haven't seen or talked to him in years and I don't plan to either, but I sometimes wonder on what could have been. So to answer your question yes and no. All depends.