Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what did you name your baby?

tell me what you named you children!

Update:

my boys are Dante Blaine and Gaige Alden pregnant with my 3rd but i dont know if its a boy or girl yet

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have 4 girls

Stephanie Claire

Skylar Jane

Sydney Marie

Selena Grace

Stephanie is 25

Skylar is 24

Sydney is 22

Selena is 20

Their is never a dull moment in my life!

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Brycen Wayne

my stepsons name is Gavin Erik Lee

next child will be Declan Ross for a boy and either Lillian, Aerynn, or Kinley for a girl.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1st son: Dwayne Brandon Bentley

2nd son: Caleb Braxton Bentley

only daughter: Lillian Mira Bentley

• 9 years ago

My first child is a boy and he is now 3 yrs old and his name is Charles Weston! Although we only call him Charlie :) My second child is a girl and she is now 22 months old and her name is Madelyn Nicole and we sometimes call her Madi :) Now my third child is a girl and I am actually 30 weeks pregnant with her and we are most defiantly naming her Alexia Christine :) <3

Wbu?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

My three kids are called-

(8), Cherry Summer "Cher"

(7), David Elliot "Dave"

(5), Eleanor Rita & Jessica Mina "Elle & Jess"

(2), Ryan Ellis "Ry"

• 9 years ago

My Sons name is Cole Michael. and were still deciding on our daughters name (due in 5 weeks) it will either be Alexis, Blaire, Kaizlen or Savannah

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My kids names are James Connor (we call him Jamie), Owen Lucas, Hudson William, and Isabelle Margaret (we call her Izzy).

• 9 years ago

1 little girl, Ellie Rue :)

Source(s): Vote on my baby names list here!!! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9705904
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I just found out I'm having a baby girl today and actully don't know for sure what to name her. can u help. answer mine? thanks

• 9 years ago

jaxxon blayze, brystal rayne, david jayce, and kylie breanne

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.