Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

good view of the stage?

I got VIP tickets to the Justin Bieber Believe concert in Ottawa and i was Wondering if i would have a good view of the stage from row 18 on the floor section C.

Favorite Answer

No, those are terrible seats, why would you evan buy them, ugh you disgust me

Those are not the very best seats, but try bringing opera glasses or binoculars with you. You'll be able to see the stage very close up that way.

PS- Make sure you bring good quality binoculars or opera glasses with you, or everything on the stage will be blurry.

Source(s): I tried bringing my binoculars with me to a symphony performance once. I sat somewhere in the balcony and I could see the faces of everyone on the stage quite clearly. It was great!