What to pack for a week long vacation to Romania?

I will be in Romania for a week in the Spring for my spring break. I will be doing things like hiking, camping, fihsing, rafting, horseback riding, hanging out in Transylvania. I'm taking a plane to Romania, so my week's worth of clothes need to fit in a large duffel and my everything else-phone, charger, iPod, camera-will go in my carry-on. What kind of clothes should i bring? they should be age-appropriate for a 13-year-old girl. i will also need a church outfit for Sunday, as is custom there. Mulţumesc, for the help i'm sure you'll give me. (thank you is the translation)

Favorite Answer

make a list of the things that you are going to do and then pack accordingly

like rafting

bathing suit, sunscreen, hat, waterproof shoes

horseback riding

jeans, shirt, shoes

keep going

-=-