Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What to pack for a week long vacation to Romania?

I will be in Romania for a week in the Spring for my spring break. I will be doing things like hiking, camping, fihsing, rafting, horseback riding, hanging out in Transylvania. I'm taking a plane to Romania, so my week's worth of clothes need to fit in a large duffel and my everything else-phone, charger, iPod, camera-will go in my carry-on. What kind of clothes should i bring? they should be age-appropriate for a 13-year-old girl. i will also need a church outfit for Sunday, as is custom there. Mulţumesc, for the help i'm sure you'll give me. (thank you is the translation)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

make a list of the things that you are going to do and then pack accordingly

like rafting

bathing suit, sunscreen, hat, waterproof shoes

horseback riding

jeans, shirt, shoes

keep going

-=-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.