Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

My only friend on fb (my mother) just dropped me (she needs privacy) so I came here hoping for new ones?

will you pleas be my fan It would mean a lot to me. I will email you a lot, and hopefully we can talk about my mint condition Star Wars toy collection.

Thanks in advance to all that want to be my fan, and please no rude comments I just don't think I can handle more rejection.

Favorite Answer

For god's sake, please stop calling me your mother.

I love you and your star wars collection

Source(s): Plz b my frnd zorro! (;
  • Mircat

So for friends you came to a parenting forum?! Are we having mommy issues Little Zorro?

i emailed a link to your question to spamguy and you can expect lots of exciting mail soon.

• mcally

You know it's questions like this that bring the ZoHos out of the woodwork

• Ana A

Dude... just do what you always do: create some new accounts and presto, new friends.

Ah, Zorro, I'm glad you're back.

will you write me a song too? i think you owe me at least one

LOLOLOLOL

;) nice