Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

My only friend on fb (my mother) just dropped me (she needs privacy) so I came here hoping for new ones?

will you pleas be my fan It would mean a lot to me. I will email you a lot, and hopefully we can talk about my mint condition Star Wars toy collection.

Thanks in advance to all that want to be my fan, and please no rude comments I just don't think I can handle more rejection.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For god's sake, please stop calling me your mother.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love you and your star wars collection

Source(s): Plz b my frnd zorro! (;
  • Mircat
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

So for friends you came to a parenting forum?! Are we having mommy issues Little Zorro?

• 9 years ago

i emailed a link to your question to spamguy and you can expect lots of exciting mail soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mcally
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You know it's questions like this that bring the ZoHos out of the woodwork

• Ana A
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Dude... just do what you always do: create some new accounts and presto, new friends.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ah, Zorro, I'm glad you're back.

• 9 years ago

will you write me a song too? i think you owe me at least one

• 9 years ago

LOLOLOLOL

;) nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.