Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How to get to know him?

I'm 13 and so is he. We are in the same art class. I'm like quite a chicken and kinda shy when I don't know people. Tonight I was on Facebook and saw he was online. My heart was beating fast as. I thought YOLO (you only live once) and I said Hey. We talked for five minutes and then he said sorry that he had to go. So I'm kinda proud of myself for doing that. But what's the next step to talk to him or get him interested or what?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a guy, but I'll give it a shot. Is he interested in you? And if he is, good. Try talking to him irl too, Art is good you can chat, not like math or anything you have to listen. Greet him when you see.him, try to sit next to him as much as possible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.