Ryan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

what is the best lean protein?

I'm currently serving in the military and live a very active lifestyle. I'm looking for a lean muscle protein. i want to get ripped and cut but not put on a ton of weight. any suggestions?

any advice on which protein powder is most effective? some of those things are too hard to keep in my siuation

Favorite Answer

I can't fault Nutrisport 90+ protein. Probably the best value super low carb protein you're going to get! Loads of amino acids and big amount of protein per serving, 55 grams per 2 scoops if I remember correctly. eBay is your best bet for a good price.

Source(s): Years of personal experience
  • Jade

Chicken, salmon, almonds. :) all good protein sources.