Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why do girls ages 18-25, choose to date guys that dress in jeans and designer t-shirts , intead of suits?

So I was curious on this one. Girls that are agest 18-25, they for the most part are attracted to guys who dress like the guys you see on Jersey Shore.

Then the women that are older (Late 20's/early 30's) tend to start dating men who actually look like professional business men. Instead of Jersey Shore, they dress like a guy out of GQ Magazine. Suits are the norm for them.

Why are younger girls attracted to the Jersey Shore look?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think it's because girls, when they're younger, try to hold on to the high school thing. Liking guys who treat them bad or run around wearing jeans and t-shirts all the time and don't know the meaning behind a suit. Quite frankly, though, a guy who looks nice in a nice suit is attractive no matter what. As is a guy who can wear the jeans and a T-shirt without looking like a jerk from Jersey Shore.

• didden
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

properly my boyfriend is a mechanic and is starting up a interest in position of residing upkeep on Tuesday. So he can not quite gown as some thing except casual :b yet when we circulate out i love for him to gown in between. Valentines day he'd better ideal gown nicer than that though -__-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.