Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What can the splice video recorder app do?

I want to record video games off my console and edit them. But I really have no idea what to get. My friend suggested an app called splice video recorder that I can down load on my iPhone. But I didn't want to spend 3.99$ on an app I had no clue about. So can SOMEONE please tell me if it can record videos off my console and if not PLEASE tell me the name of a cheap high quality recorder.I have a ps3, wii, and Xbox 360

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not sure whether you can screen record on a ps3 but for recording and editing videos on an iPhone, you do better video editing apps like iMovie and Game your Video. My personal fav is Game your Video with the ease at which it helps me apply motion effects. It even has a Voice recorder option while editing videos.

So I can capture video and later apply my own voice or iPod music to the video.

Not only that it also provides reverse feature for videos.

Here's the link:<http://bit.ly/JUAftZ%3E

• douds
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

must be accessible as area of iPhone 3.0 that's through be presented this afternoon. (6pm uk time) in case you want to keep a song of what's happening, Engadget will be doing a stay feed from the shape - link less than.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.