Where can I find body parts for a 1964 nissan datsun ?? ?

I need the front bottom lights thx +))

Favorite Answer

Try Hemmings.com

1964 Patrol????

Nissan still has a lot of parts avail for the old Patrol, you just need to call your local Nissan dealer and be patient and ask to speak to a parts guy with years of experience, do not talk to the dumb 20 year old kid that takes out the trash.

It will take a little longer to look up and call Nissan to confirm part is avail...some of course are not but I have gotten lucky with a few old cars and parts.

good luck

Source(s): 25 years in auto parts and I work at a Nissan dealer and I recently sold parts to a customer with a 72 240zx