Why Do So Many People Hate On Chelsea !?

Favorite Answer

Its not cool to hate on Chelsea anymore lol!

Everyone hates Manchester city now !

I think it's John Terry they all hate! Chelsea should not have let him lift the cup. They seem to forget that he almost cost them their place in the final. He does the reputation of the club no good with his behaviour. He's a lowlife that we will all be pleased to see the back of!

I don't think people hate Chelsea in general, just the way they have been playing,parking the bus, etc!

Really bad to watch you have to admit!

Who hates on Chelsea?

• Fiery

I rooted for Chelsea in the UCL final and Torres is one of my favorite players.

I don't really fit this stereotype. I just laugh at Chelsea just as much as I would laugh at any big club when they drop points because it's usually a good thing for my club and people laugh at my club when we drop points lol.

I don't. They are probably the only london team I like!

• ?

Probably jealous of success.