Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why Do So Many People Hate On Chelsea !?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its not cool to hate on Chelsea anymore lol!

Everyone hates Manchester city now !

• 9 years ago

I think it's John Terry they all hate! Chelsea should not have let him lift the cup. They seem to forget that he almost cost them their place in the final. He does the reputation of the club no good with his behaviour. He's a lowlife that we will all be pleased to see the back of!

I don't think people hate Chelsea in general, just the way they have been playing,parking the bus, etc!

Really bad to watch you have to admit!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who hates on Chelsea?

• Fiery
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I rooted for Chelsea in the UCL final and Torres is one of my favorite players.

I don't really fit this stereotype. I just laugh at Chelsea just as much as I would laugh at any big club when they drop points because it's usually a good thing for my club and people laugh at my club when we drop points lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I don't. They are probably the only london team I like!

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Probably jealous of success.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.