Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What can whites do to make up for the past?

Already whites deeply censor minority crimes in the media so they don't get a bad reputation - www.examiner.com/article/should-race-play-a-role-how-the-media-reports-crime

There are 223.8 million whites in the USA - only 3% of them are on welfare. There are 8.8 million blacks. 40% are on welfare.

hen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

http://i48.tinypic.com/hrwoys.png

Minorities are less likely to get arrested for a crime than whites are - http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/sof/summary/v081/81.4...

Here are some more facts -

White slavery was common in Africa -http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

Blacks are still practicing slavery today in Africa - http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/03/world/mauri...

White people give the MOST to charities - even rich rappers don't give as much as white people.

Roth addresses poverty and greed on the song "Sour Patch Kids." And at his fans' behest, Roth uploaded to his MySpace page "A Millie Remix," a freestyle rhyme over Lil Wayne's "A Milli" beat, criticizing rappers who boast about having millions of dollars but "don't share, don't donate to charity."

So please, do tell - what can we evil white people do to make it up to these poor unfortunate individuals?

Ayehye, I asked this in the cultures and groups section, which is predominantly black. A black supremacist replied that Whites should send all the blacks back to Africa and give them the tools to build it.

Oh, my solution? Well the majority of them hate us. I agree with the black supremacist in the OC&G group who preaches violence and the death of white people for once when he said to take them all back to Africa. With their American education, they're sure to succeed.

Joey, are you kidding me? I graduated from highschool 11 years ago.

Typo my bad, 38.8

Ayehye, just the ones who hate white people really.

Wouldnt really work that way AyeHye, basically a deportation of the thrill killers. they're pretty high on the list of 'thrill killers' when its really just hate crimes. Africa isn't close like Mexico. I'd love to see them try to get back in.

My numbers are only slightly off.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/brief.html According to MY math, liberal

There are 38 million black people

11.4 million of them are on welfare, or 30%.

(11.4 million / 38 million = .3 or 30%)

There are 229 million white people,

11.6 million of them are on welfare, or 5%.

(11.6 / 229 = .05 or 5%)

i.e.

30% of black people are on welfare

5% of white people are on welfare

There, I corrected myself. My numbers were outdated. Sorry. These ones are updated. Have at it :D

Favorite Answer

Well, obviously, your question is rhetorical and the point you're trying to get across is "Whites shouldn't need to do anything to make up for the past."

I guess the germane question, then, is: What do you think whites *should* do about racial problems in America?

It's very clear that it's sometimes possible for blacks to break a cycle of poverty, become middle class, and function as ordinary Americans. It seems like it's in everyone's best interest to try to maximize that trend, to the point where mainstream black culture does in fact start to blend with the mainstream culture in general.

And innumerable social programs, from busing to Affirmative Action, have attempted (with varying degrees of success), to make that start to become a reality. Not because of "guilt," but simply because it appears to be in everybody's best interest.

Have they been perfect? No. But what's the alternative?

I'm really curious to hear what your plan would be. I'm certainly not accusing you of advocating for these things, but I doubt that resegregation or mass deportations would be either effective, humane, or conscionable.

@Tiff - Rounding up every American of African descent - millions and millions of people - and forcibly putting them on boats and depositing them in on the shores of a land they've never been to, full of people who don't share their language, culture, or values, would quite possibly be the worst human rights violation in all human history and the most evil act ever perpetuated against one group of human beings by another. There is really no question of that.

@Tiff - Are you actually proposing a serious policy to me? How would you possibly plan to implement that? Repeal the Fourteenth Amendment, require individuals of African descent to report to interrogation sessions, ask them a bunch of questions about their views on whites, and depending on the outcome of those interviews, handcuff them and throw them in the back of a cargo ship? Can you seriously not see the problems, both logistical and ethical, associated with a plan like that?

So now whites "are living ago". That's one I have not heard but - I've heard a few quite available in the market assumptions, however this one wins the prize for being probably the most ridiculous. How do those suggestions emerge as - who begins them, and why. It is incredibly problematic to take delivery of your declare that racism isn't what it looks to be, while assumptions, accusations, and assaults corresponding to yours, ARE NOT manifested OR unfold through Whites. Logically, if WE aren't consistently discovering fault with, or hanging ourselves down, then ... WHO IS? I would be fallacious, however I undoubtedly do not take into account someone who does that to me a pal. People who recognize every different, DO NOT do this style of crap. PLEASE give an explanation for. Maybe once more it is me, however what you SAY, and what you JUST did, makes you a whole hypocrite. If I took your specified assertion, converted the race to mirror YOURS, THEN had the audacity to say NOT to be projecting a very good angle over YOU, could you think I used to be NOT racist? Come on now - you KNOW we aren't dull. Just quit, OK? STOP telling us you understand us bigger than we do - that's not ever going to occur. You DON'T understand us, considering that you refuse to LISTEN. THAT is occurring correct right here, correct now. Just how so much crap do you believe you'll be able to feed any one earlier than they eventually snap and cross postal in all places you?? Keep it up - preserve arising with this style of rubbish. I'm certain it's quite serving to to bridge that hole among us you assert does not exist. THIS is the style of crap that makes humans WANT to be racist. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

• meg

There are 38 million blacks not 8.8 million. Your data shows that there are 2 million families on welfare and that is less than 2% of the total population so all of your number are wrong. If 40% of the families on welfare are black, which is about 1.2 million assuming average family size, then 3.% of blacks are on welfare and 97% are not vs 99% of whites that are not on welfare.

Ummmmm Treat everyone as we would like to be treated...

Skin color is as irrelevant as the amount of hair you have on your head... (your Head not mine, mine is just a memory... ( ;-)]

LOLOOLL

Until we remember MLKs words we forget what his hard work did for all of us Americans.

To see what others do not see is a curse and a blessing

§† FNS †§

• Cyn

I love that you posted all that.

I hate that NO ONE will admit you're right.

Black people are poor, unfortunate, helpless, BLAMELESS people who deserve to be placed on the highest pedestal in the nation, don't you know?

Ugh typing that just made me sick.

Stop thinking of themselves as whites and others as non-whites.

See how easy, and at the same time difficult, this is?

White Liberals are the evil ones. they are the troublemakers.

Get off your soap box kid. You will fall.

• just the facts mam!!!