Am I a Satanist.....?

I get extremely uncomfortable near holy objects or if I'm in a Christian church, I was once forced to say a prayer with my class (at the last day of school before summer the whole school goes to church and prays etc) and I threw up, yes you heard me, I couldn't help it, I wasn't sick or anything.

I have always been interested in sinful stuff (not like killing or hurting or steaing, not anything like that of course, I'm a good person), I get sexually attracted to demonism, my family isn't religious or anything but they don't need to know if I am, there is really no problem if I am. Hell? I don't care.

I live in a small village in Sweden and there is only one church there and it's Christian.

It's soon summer break ( or whatever it's called in english) and we will go to church on the last day of school, I'm extremely nervous, any advice? Sadly, we I can't refuse to go in there.

Am I? Please don't insult or judge me, I respect your religion, so respect mine.

Am I a Satanist?

Satanist do not believe in the christian concept of satan and are not sinful in nature.

True satanist are a type of pagan who have nothing to do with the christian church or sinning.

In general they live life for themselves and try to live in peace.

Before making these claims and questions insulting other religions it is usually best to do a little research.

Source(s): life I'm a pagan and have satanist friends http://paganoutofplace.blogspot.ca/
  • ?

No you are not a Satanist. I know real Satanists and have read the Satanic Bible and you should too then you will see why you are not one

There is no such thing as satan, so relax. If you have such a visceral reaction to religious practices, just avoid them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

No one should be able to force you to go to church. You may get in some trouble, but it's worth it to be true to yourself.

Oh, and if it's your kink to have sex with people dressed like demons amid candles and pentagrams, go for it. You are not harming anyone.

• Cirrus

Just walk in that church, raise your arms, and yell like a banshee, I'm sure the stained glass will shatter at your presence, bwahahahahaha

God will damn your eternal soul to hell forever and ever

Source(s): Umadbro?