Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Am I a Satanist.....?

I get extremely uncomfortable near holy objects or if I'm in a Christian church, I was once forced to say a prayer with my class (at the last day of school before summer the whole school goes to church and prays etc) and I threw up, yes you heard me, I couldn't help it, I wasn't sick or anything.

I have always been interested in sinful stuff (not like killing or hurting or steaing, not anything like that of course, I'm a good person), I get sexually attracted to demonism, my family isn't religious or anything but they don't need to know if I am, there is really no problem if I am. Hell? I don't care.

I live in a small village in Sweden and there is only one church there and it's Christian.

It's soon summer break ( or whatever it's called in english) and we will go to church on the last day of school, I'm extremely nervous, any advice? Sadly, we I can't refuse to go in there.

Am I? Please don't insult or judge me, I respect your religion, so respect mine.

Am I a Satanist?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Satanist do not believe in the christian concept of satan and are not sinful in nature.

True satanist are a type of pagan who have nothing to do with the christian church or sinning.

In general they live life for themselves and try to live in peace.

Before making these claims and questions insulting other religions it is usually best to do a little research.

Source(s): life I'm a pagan and have satanist friends http://paganoutofplace.blogspot.ca/
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No you are not a Satanist. I know real Satanists and have read the Satanic Bible and you should too then you will see why you are not one

• 9 years ago

There is no such thing as satan, so relax. If you have such a visceral reaction to religious practices, just avoid them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

No one should be able to force you to go to church. You may get in some trouble, but it's worth it to be true to yourself.

Oh, and if it's your kink to have sex with people dressed like demons amid candles and pentagrams, go for it. You are not harming anyone.

• Cirrus
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Just walk in that church, raise your arms, and yell like a banshee, I'm sure the stained glass will shatter at your presence, bwahahahahaha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

God will damn your eternal soul to hell forever and ever

Source(s): Umadbro?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.