Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My throat hurts really bad. I can't swallow at all.the warm salt water is not doing it at all. Non of them are?

I'm in very much pain

Favorite Answer

Do you still have your tonsils? If you do, they are probably infected, and you will need antibiotics for a few days to get rid of the infection. If not, it could be strep throat and you will need other medicines for that. Either way, the best thing to do is see a doctor and get the medicines you need.

If you can't get an appointment right away, you can try a throat drop like Hall's Breezers or a spray like Chloraseptic spray to help while you wait.

drink 7up or drink water honey and lemon and a bit of ginger