Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is God afraid of dying?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is a problem of logic in your question;

God either reality or imagination. If he is reality, then he will be a super power and your question will have no meaning, and if he is imagination then he will not exist and your question will have no meaning also

• 9 years ago

That which does not exist cannot feel fear. God does not exist ergo god is not afraid of dying or of anything else. It is the living who invented God and it is the living who now fear that their invention will prevent them from living eternally in the Heaven they invented as His home. Humans who started out afraid of dying because they knew not what happened after death, are now afraid of dying because they may have lived the wrong way i.e. not in accordance with the invented way to get into the invented Heaven, and may thus be denied entry into this wonderful place, which they invented to replace and lessen their fear of the unknown after death.

If God was real he may have run from his heaven on seeing all these deluded people praying for him to let them enter his home!

I think God is more afraid of the humans who invented him than he is of dying!

• 9 years ago

No, but he's terrified of colo-rectal blockages.

• 9 years ago

The Spirit of the LORD, is not the minster of fear, for fear has torment

.....but of peace.

So no, He had no fear....

Source(s): The Truth, as He lives in me.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No. He sent his human form in the name of JESUS CHRIST to die on the Cross for our sins. He knows only through him can one receive ever lasting life.

Source(s): Believer in the Trinity of GOD.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

tao man is wrong...GOD NEVER DIES anymore. No longer human.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

He was, then he died.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.