breeding question input please?
would you agree to breed a adba registered american pit bull terrier with an akc registered american stafforshire terrier. please tell me why or why you wouldnt do this
yes it does because like me i say these are to different breeds but others say they are not thats why i asked the question because i know some breeders do infact do this
- BoomhauerLv 49 years agoFavorite Answer
- ?Lv 59 years ago
No reputable breeders do this. Only BYBs looking to make some money.
There is no point in breeding two different breeds. The only thing that will come of it.. is mutt puppies.
And to clear something up... they are NOT the same breed. An American Staffordshire is an American Staffordshire and an American Pit Bull Terrier is an American Pit Bull Terrier. Period.
- 9 years ago
Does this REALLY need to be asked?
NO just hell no
1. Two different breeds
2. Pups can't be registered with any legit registry
3. Afuckingain TWO DIFFERENT BREEDS. Even an AKC Amstaff that's dual registered as an APBT wouldn't be acceptable.
4. I've got no interest in breeding crap.
- Ariane deRLv 79 years ago
I think the real APBT and the Amstaff have diverged so much they really are 2 different breeds and breeding them together would not be improving either.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- TeeLv 79 years ago
Number one reason not to : too manydogs now...so many in shelters being euthanized. Breeding just adds to the problem.