Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you think Sarah Palin's IQ is?

honestly, don't answer with something stupid like "8". Honest estimates.

Favorite Answer

Somewhere in the double digits

115

no one seems to have the actual test. It is possible she never got one. People seem to make alot of guesses. SOme places state that is 80, which I know they are lieing and just want to insult her. one seem to say it's 125 which seems to be a bit high, http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/09/sarah-palins-iq-n... this one says it's 110 to 115, for the same reason I gave teh same number. She graduated college, but she didn't excel. But it's a guess.

ok guys why am I getting all these thumbs down. is it too high or too low. Face it, she is above average IQ. She graduated college and made it as govenor, but she's no genius either. She didn't go to a pristeges college. Even though Obama graduated from Harvard and Bush from Yale and went to graduate programs, Neither are geniuses either. I put their IQ at 125 .

• ?

Average probably,therefore around 100.

• Di

Honestly, she isn't running for president so it doesn't matter.

Which reminds, I wonder what Biden's IQ used to be.

• Jeff

135

She has a form of auditory dyslexia so it's almost impossible to give her the test.

She doesn't really understand questions, which is why her answers are all over the place and rarely make any sense.

125, She's pretty smart, but not quite genius level.

Just a guess

Doesn't matter can't stand to hear;) her talk..That and She's a righteous fraud..fake..

93

Double yours