Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I tell someone that sports really sucks and that life isn't all about it.?

Well it's pretty self explanitory. I hate sports with a passion and it's all these do-do brained ghetto people in this retarded school talk about.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its honestly your opinion your wrong in a way saying it totally sucks cause depending on the sport it is very fun but i get what your saying. Your saying that these wannabee blacks are coming into your school and all there doing is talking about sports

Now your obvious racist and a little fat but its fine but you shouldn't go off on people just because the like to be active

• 9 years ago

ok David you're with the wrong crew for you. Get into private school or find a sport you like like golf or tennis, or cars or swimming, or hot rod cars or spectator sports of whatever. There is a sport for everyone. People get into sports so they have a personality and have something to talk about with other people to halt boredom. Talking about sports is an important part of fitting in and networking (like to get a good job) so you might want to reduce the suck a bit.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sports don't suck

Being fat and lazy does

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.