Can anybody post a video of a putting Jack Daniels in your zippo?

I see people have Jack Daniel's Zippo's but they don't fill it with Jack Daniels.

I want to see a Jack Daniel's Zippo or any Zippo filled with Jack Daniels and lit.

If you do I will give you a thumbs up and best answer here and on YouTube.

Fine it it doesn't light I will still give you a thumps up, comment(if you want) and best answer.

But if it doesn't light you might be able to light it with something else.

But it is flammable your wick woud be ok it just needs to dry off()evaporate all the fluid. If you even care about it having Jack Daniels. Yes this is a good idea.

• B.E.I.
    Favorite Answer

The alcohol content of JD is not high enough to light with a spark. All you would do is ruin the Zippo's cotton and wick.

To catch JD on fire, it would have to be heated and then the fumes could be lit.

ADDT'L: If you want it to be an alcohol/liquor, then use Bacardi 151 or Everclear. Either of those are considered "flammable".

Jack Daniels Zippo

• ?

Jack Daniels Light

• ?

Hello there,

You have not seen anyone do it because it is a lousy idea. Jack Daniels will not light. You may be able to get it to burn using another source of fire. You do not want to burn alcohol in a Zippo. It is not designed to handle that fuel.

If you really want to see a lighter try to burn Jack Daniels, I suggest you do that with your own lighter.

Later,