Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

so i took a quiz today it told me i could be a romantic goth is that good or bad?

Favorite Answer

If it has anything to do with goth it just means that you are a kook.

That's good. There are lots of positive qualities about that type of goth. It means you have a tatse for the more dramatic sides of fashion and music, without being a drama queen. In Gemrnay, before the term goth was popular for the subculture, they were called New Romantics.

• Kai

It's not bad at all in my opinion. In fact, Romantic Goth is my most favorite style of Goth fashion. It's very elegant and regal like. The makeup isn't over the top and modest and the clothing is like I said earlier, elegant and ethereal like. I definitely think Romantic Goth is one of the more beautiful styles of Goth.

That's a good thing..