Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ladies, if you were stranded on a remote island with a man and a woman...?

...(assuming you're still young and there are no hardships of island living, so that sex would remain of at least moderate importance), and the man was a wimp--body and maturity of a high school kid--yet the woman was a vivacious, beauty queen, with a voracious lesbian appetite, who would you prefer to bed every night?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Even though I'm straight, probably the woman. Wimpy guys don't go down as much.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ew, neither. Unless the guy has a handsome face. Then him. But sex isn't everything, you know. Personally, I would let them have each other and I'd be by myself..since both are unappealing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The guy. We've got a lot of time on our hands with none of the emenities of a modern world which means a lot of heavy lifting and in no time that boy will gain muscle.

Lv 7
    9 years ago

The woman.

I'm bi, which isn't the majority. Most women are straight and would pick the man or no sex.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, as a straight man, the answer is simple: I become a lesbian.

Source(s): I know you said 'ladies' but, I had to answer anyway.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

your funny today - as a voracious lesbian i can tell you that - ladies like it like that - reminds me of a song - tra la la

• 9 years ago

I couldn't sleep with the woman so I'd pick the guy. He still has a penis so what the hell :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

All women are bi leaning,,they are weaker versions of men, hence that they like what men like, men dont like what women like.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.