Ku asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Women, what do you think when you see a woman who has a better chest, or bottom, or both than you?

And what if you're with your partner? Do you shoot him ( or her ) a daring look? Ect?

• Ashlyn
    Favorite Answer

Lucky her.

And if I were with a partner I wouldn't do really do anything unless she was trying to flirt with him.

• ?

I think, "Damn, she's hot, I wish my booty looked like that. Mine is close though. I should try a new workout."

If I'm with my partner, I think the same exact thing. I don't shoot him a daring look because he's not rude enough to sit there checking out a hot girl right in front of me, especially since I'm hot too. A guy doesn't care about every sexy girl that walks by just because he's a guy.

• ...

I murder her where she stands.

I act like a normal person and don't give it a second thought. Chances are I have parts of me that are better than parts of her.

No, they are just another person, of course everyone looks different! Their are always going to be women who are more attractive, and less attractive than me. I'd have no reaction...

This is one of the wonderful aspects in life...

No matter how conceited or bitchy a girl is...there will always be a hotter one out there. -)

daring look. although in my mind she would be kilt. :)

I don't feel anything. I'm me and I'm happy with that.