Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ku asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Women, what do you think when you see a woman who has a better chest, or bottom, or both than you?

And what if you're with your partner? Do you shoot him ( or her ) a daring look? Ect?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ashlyn
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lucky her.

And if I were with a partner I wouldn't do really do anything unless she was trying to flirt with him.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think, "Damn, she's hot, I wish my booty looked like that. Mine is close though. I should try a new workout."

If I'm with my partner, I think the same exact thing. I don't shoot him a daring look because he's not rude enough to sit there checking out a hot girl right in front of me, especially since I'm hot too. A guy doesn't care about every sexy girl that walks by just because he's a guy.

Lv 7
    9 years ago

I murder her where she stands.

I act like a normal person and don't give it a second thought. Chances are I have parts of me that are better than parts of her.

• 9 years ago

No, they are just another person, of course everyone looks different! Their are always going to be women who are more attractive, and less attractive than me. I'd have no reaction...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

This is one of the wonderful aspects in life...

No matter how conceited or bitchy a girl is...there will always be a hotter one out there. -)

• 9 years ago

daring look. although in my mind she would be kilt. :)

• 9 years ago

I don't feel anything. I'm me and I'm happy with that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.