Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

How can we men escape from under the thumb of the matriarchy?

Update:

KIA - yes, I have decided to become an MRA. I'm TIRED of being oppressed by all these women!!!! Ugh!!!!

Update 2:

Zack - well, as an MRA I don't like gurlz. They oppress me and I don't like it.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

ordinary answer: confident My closest chum is male and he exchange into raped as quickly as via his then female chum, he exchange into blacked out on the time. Rape in it fairly is maximum person-friendly definition is forced intercourse. additionally in some international locations forcing an merchandise, no longer basically a physique section, into *particular places* is assessed as rape, or drowsing with somebody below a undeniable age could count huge style as rape. So in such international locations if a female did that to a male she may be raping him.

• 9 years ago

The last three words of your name seem immature.

It's like when 7 year old kids build a tree house and they stick a plank saying « No Girlz Allowed ! »

It shows immaturity.

Source(s): It's also great that you've joined the MRAs. Without significant numbers, we can't make much of a difference on a whole. But, as we recruit intelligent people, our voice will be heard more than ever.
  • 9 years ago

It starts with the individual.

The moment we start thinking with our bigger head, is the moment when we proclaim our independence.

Didn't know you were an MRA, but remember, there are many girls and women who are MRAs too!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Thumb war.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Two steps:

1) Get a vasectomy.

2) Don't ever get married.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Punch random women in the face, so that they fear us, will also put then back into perspective that we must follow nature accordingly.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

By doing whatever they want, disregarding what women and their slaves think.

I also notice many dudes change to appeal to ONE girl. I can't even begin to say how stupid that **** is. There's an abundance of girls out there. No need to limit yourself. Just have all the fun you want to have. **** what others think. Others just want to control you

• 9 years ago

by destroying feminism

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.