Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Scared of getting fingered?

I've given my boyfriend handjobs but I'm scared of getting fingered. When ever he tries to go down I stop him. Is that bad? How can I stop?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

just lie back and relax.it doesnt hurt and feels nice if he knows what he is doing.let him do his thing now you've done yours x

• 9 years ago

you are probably still a virgin, because have a d*** inside of you is said to be painful. so just let him do it. he was probably nervous when you were going to give him a handjob, but he let. the feeling between both of you WAS mutual, but he probably doesnt have a problem with it anymore. just let him do it

• 9 years ago

if you are just scared then before you know it's coming subconsciously tell yourself that everything will be okay. because it will. if you are just not ready tell him that you aren't so he knows his boundaries

• 9 years ago

If youre not comfortable you dont have to. and he cant make himself. but if you really want him to but just nervous, just stick it out and soon enough itll be nothin

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.