Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

been cuttin myself to see how much it would hurt to slice my wrists is that bad?

im 20 and have had a hard life seen friends die n family members due to natural and gang related deaths, and suicides, know i am on the path of suicide been tryna figure out which way would be best i have ptsd and depression and i have seen counselling n therapists the whole works this seems like the last option, i aint scared to die but i dont want to leave my son or fiance HELP???

Favorite Answer

Hmm... I dont think asking here would help you should go see someone to talk to like a therapist or something to help you deal with things like that.

First of all I'm sorry for everything. But there is always another option then death. That is the selfish way out. Cuz you'll be dead. But your family will be grieving. Especially your son and fiance. If not for yourself at least stay for your family.