Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do people like their own status/comments on facebook?

There's this chick I know and I have her on my Facebook but what's really weird is she writes statuses then "likes" them, then she will comment on her own statuses and "likes" those comments. Why do some people do this? She also likes every single picture she posts.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know I hate that crap!

• 5 years ago

sounds like he fairly is occupied, which will properly be a foul time for him to have a relationship in his existence. do not keep your hopes up too extreme, i comprehend he's were given your heart yet i doesn't favor to anticipate too a lot through his situation. desire issues exercising consultation properly.

• 9 years ago

probably because she is FOREVER ALONE and is dumb and thinks that nobody notices she likes her own things. she probs does it because she thinks that if other people see that somebody liked her comment or status or photo then other people will like it too... that or she thinks she's hilarious

• 9 years ago

I guess they really like themselves. Or they don't get enough likes on their own.

Liking your own status is like giving yourself a high five... in public

• 9 years ago

because their stupid lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.